Saturday, August 23, 2008

More of my wonderful new neice!




So I "stole" these pictures from my sister Larissa's blog, but I just had to share them with everyone! I am so proud of my sister and her husband for the way they made it through the last few months. I knew it was a struggle for both of them, especially for my sister, but everyone is now overjoyed at the new arrival, who is stunning everyone with her size despite being 4 weeks early! Though, she looks tiny next to her giant of a daddy. Enjoy the photos!

1 comment:

Larissa said...

I posted more photos! You may steal them too! love ya!

Some of Jenn's Favorite Books

  • A Clockwork Orange
  • Calvin & Hobbes
  • Fight Club
  • Great Expectations
  • Lucky
  • MacBeth
  • Mere Christianity
  • Midnight Bayou
  • Northern Lights
  • Posionwood Bible
  • Pretense
  • Pride & Prejudice
  • Queen's Own Fool
  • Terry Goodkind Books
  • The Age of Innoncence
  • The Case for Christ
  • The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
  • The Lovely Bones
  • The Other Boleyn Girl
  • The Red Tent
  • The Secret of Dragonhome
  • The Virgin's Lover