Saturday, September 27, 2008

Why My Girls are "de bomb!"

It has recently occurred to me that I am very lucky to have the girlfriends that I do.

Let me start with a little backstory.

My choice to attend Chico State happened at a pretty tumultuous time in my life. I really needed a change of pace, a change of friends and a change of scenery. While I still maintained close friendships with a few of my pals from Southern California. I began to forge some new friendships while at Chico. I went through the "normal" ups and downs of roommate drama, friend drama and other drama, and ended up making more friends at work than I did while at school.

But all was not lost for little ol' Jenn. When I entered the Master's Program at Chico State I was not expecting to make the types of frienships and bonds with 4 girls that I happened to meet at Chico State.

So this is a shout out to my gal-pals Katie, Meghan, Andrie and Shalea, who are the best and most special girlfriends I could ask for!

From Left to Right. Andrie, Katie, Meghan and Me!
**Shalea not pictured.

Some of Jenn's Favorite Books

  • A Clockwork Orange
  • Calvin & Hobbes
  • Fight Club
  • Great Expectations
  • Lucky
  • MacBeth
  • Mere Christianity
  • Midnight Bayou
  • Northern Lights
  • Posionwood Bible
  • Pretense
  • Pride & Prejudice
  • Queen's Own Fool
  • Terry Goodkind Books
  • The Age of Innoncence
  • The Case for Christ
  • The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
  • The Lovely Bones
  • The Other Boleyn Girl
  • The Red Tent
  • The Secret of Dragonhome
  • The Virgin's Lover