Saturday, February 21, 2009

A new theme....

Because I have so much time on my hands as well as an increasing desire to postpone those things which I will still have to do...i.e. my master's AR, I've decided to start a new blog "theme."

I know that many of you read our blog from other parts in the United States and aren't as familiar with the area that Scott and I live in. More specifically, Chico. I thought that our blog would be the perfect vehicle to show everyone what our lives are like, at least through pictures and stuff, plus it's also a great way for everyone to get to know us a little bit better.

I thought I'd start by traveling around Chico and taking photos of our favorite haunts and some of our favorite places to be. I often find that Chico is full of remarkable little spots of beauty and fun that give it such a wonderful charm.

Hopefully I'll be able to add in interesting little antecdotes along the way as well.

No comments:

Some of Jenn's Favorite Books

  • A Clockwork Orange
  • Calvin & Hobbes
  • Fight Club
  • Great Expectations
  • Lucky
  • MacBeth
  • Mere Christianity
  • Midnight Bayou
  • Northern Lights
  • Posionwood Bible
  • Pretense
  • Pride & Prejudice
  • Queen's Own Fool
  • Terry Goodkind Books
  • The Age of Innoncence
  • The Case for Christ
  • The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
  • The Lovely Bones
  • The Other Boleyn Girl
  • The Red Tent
  • The Secret of Dragonhome
  • The Virgin's Lover