Friday, May 15, 2009

Almost to the end!

21 days to go and counting! The time certainly has flown by as I'm staring graduation and Wedding day in the eye!

Exactly 1 week from today I will be a graduate (again) with my Master's Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy. Even though I have a long haul of 3,000 hours to accrue before I can apply for licensure, I am glad that this part of the journey is finally coming to a close!! I've spent two years of hard work in the MFT program at Chico State, and as everyone close to me knows, it's been a long and challenging personal and professional journey. I am excited that I will finally be an alumni for the last time! That is until I decide to go for my PhD!! I'm sure Scott will love that! Hahah!

Exactly 3 weeks from today Scott and I will be tying the knot! I can't believe how quickly the time has flown! It feels like just yesterday that we were engaged and now we're on the short side of Wedding Day! I'm winding up all the last minute details as well, so I'm hoping (and praying) that everything comes together without a hitch, and that the groom shows up on time ;) I cannot wait to see everyone that is coming to the wedding and I will miss all of those who aren't able to come, but who I was looking forward to meeting (Tom and Chris and Paulette and Tim!! You will be missed!) I look forward to meeting all of you sometime soon!

Wish me luck during the next 3 weeks!!

I also want to send a shout out to my brother and law Will who is graduating this weeked and is also getting ordained! Congratulations to the Douglas Family! Love you guys!

1 comment:

Larissa said...

just imagine 2 weeks from today you will be on a cruise in warmer climes!

Some of Jenn's Favorite Books

  • A Clockwork Orange
  • Calvin & Hobbes
  • Fight Club
  • Great Expectations
  • Lucky
  • MacBeth
  • Mere Christianity
  • Midnight Bayou
  • Northern Lights
  • Posionwood Bible
  • Pretense
  • Pride & Prejudice
  • Queen's Own Fool
  • Terry Goodkind Books
  • The Age of Innoncence
  • The Case for Christ
  • The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
  • The Lovely Bones
  • The Other Boleyn Girl
  • The Red Tent
  • The Secret of Dragonhome
  • The Virgin's Lover